Health and Safety
SKS Technologies is committed to ensuring that all employees of the company work in a safe manner, consistent with legislative obligation and company HSEQ objectives.
Our aim is to eliminate and avoid all personal injury or occupational illness arising from company activities.
- Safe plant and equipment
- Trained and motivated people
- Managers and supervisors personally leading improvement
- Continual monitoring and performance
SKS Technologies believes that good safety performance requires:
- Ensuring all legal requirements are complied with
- Developing and sustaining a strong culture of working safely and protecting the environment
- Ensuring the requirements of the SKS Technologies standard are effectively implemented and
- Setting and meeting improvement objectives.
SKS Technologies encourages everybody to take personal responsibility for safety and exercise the utmost care before the commencement of any tasks. That is, they should ‘stop and think’ how to perform the task without injuring themselves or others.
Kevin McKeown – Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager.
“Safety is everyone’s business…”